MICHELIN Energy XM2+
Michelin XM2+ is a car tyre that gives you super stopping power; shorter braking distances when new and when worn. XM2+ tyres brake 1.5m shorter when new and 2.6m shorter when worn vs other premium tyre brands. XM2+ tyres lasts 25% longer compared to other premium tyre brands. The new formula of full silica tread compound that contacts the ground in micro-scale resulting in better grip throughout the life of the tyre. The compound bonds stronger from filler to filler, resulting in minimized wear leading to longer mileage.
- "Alternating bridging" technology
- Sipes with alternating "bridge" connections
- Full silica compound reduces friction between the rubber particles
- Green X marking on the sidewall
- "Micro-Adaptive Compound"
- Optimum void grooves
- Reinforces the rigidity of tread blocks, reducing the rate of tyre wear
- Limits tread block flexibility, preventing rapid tyre wear without compromising on wet grip
- Results in less heat generation for reduced fuel consumption and increased tyre flexibility for improved road holding
- Guarantees reduced fuel usage and CO2 emissions, whilst maintaining excellent longevity and safety
- Better adapts itself to the irregularities of the road surface and therefore guarantees excellent grip
- Evacuates a higher volume of water at a faster rate to lower the risk of hydroplaning